Finance and Controlling Lead Balkans (m/f)
International company in the consumer goods industry
Business Partnering and Strategic Financial Leadership
Our client is an international company in the consumer goods industry, on their behalf we are currently looking for a Finance and Controlling Lead Balkans (m/f) to be based in Bucharest, Romania.
The responsibilities of the Finance and Controlling Lead Balkans (m/f) will be as follows, but not limited to:
- Providing full financial transparency for key stakeholders, analysis and recommendations to make decisions to improve the results and deliver business objectives;
- Participating on regular meetings with executive management and key customers to establish strategic plans and objectives;
- Support profitable growth by proactively finding and steering cost efficiencies in process and operations;
- Supporting the sales and marketing departments in analysing profitability of business partnerships and promotional activity;
- Monitor development of currency exchange and its impact in profitability to support decision making by executive management.
- Responsibility for leading accounting including in-house and by external 3rd party providers;
- Making sure that changes in the financial budget / forecast are properly reflected into reporting systems;
- Responsibility for financial budgeting & forecasting as well as year-end closing;
- Leading a team of professionals in accounting & administration with responsibility for third party payroll administration;
- Responsibility for working across departments to build close relationships, real and active partnerships with both operations and executive management members;
- Responsibility for relationship management with in-house shared service centre for the completion of transactional financial tasks.
- Liaise with the Regional Finance Director and the Controlling departments in the Headquarters to implement corporate policies and projects in the region.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills & experience:
- University degree in accountancy / finance / economics;
- Professional background in a consumer driven commercial environment with exposure to strategic financial controlling leadership supporting a sales-organization;
- Experience in leading and performing budgeting and forecasting processes;
- Excellent analytical ability with good attention to detail;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present plans to support strategic business decisions;
- Ability to prioritise workload;
- Experience in ERP system implementation;
- Experience in working in a matrix-organization with remote leadership;
- Prior experience in working with an in-house shared service organization;
- Fluent Romanian and English language skills, additional language skills will be considered as an advantage.
Attractive salary package.
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschließlich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.