Finance Business Partner Production (m/f) - Western Europe
Great opportunity to join a Global FMCG Group
Position based within one of their Western Europe locations
Our client, a renowned global leader in the FMCG industry, is currently seeking an energetic, open minded Production Finance Business Partner for one of their Western European locations. This is a senior position, leading Finance in Production, partnering to country Production Director and production management team to secure resources are used in most efficient way.
- P&L responsible for production sites in the country including oversight of month-end close.
- Drive efficiency agenda and a performance-oriented culture within production organisation.
- Guide production management team in using the resources in the most efficient way, provide transparency on major cost pools, efficiency opportunities, draw their attention to performance leaks and risks. Request actions on addressing those areas.
- Responsible for financial follow-up on cost saving initiatives and projects.
- Provide decision support with analysis and development of reports.
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Business cases - drive business case development and approval.
- Support development of site strategies and initiatives and long- term planning.
- Manage the team resources (1-2 analysts) as well as services received from Shared service center of the company.
- Be part of the West European Supply Chain Finance leadership team to move forward the overall Supply Chain Finance agenda.
- Part of the extended country Finance leadership team, cooperating with commercial colleagues to drive joint priorities.
- Higher level of education in business economics and/or advanced degree in controlling
- 5+ years of proven working experiences as a Business Controller, preferably within international FMCG companies; experience in production controlling would be an strong asset
- Proven track record as a Business Partner
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines set by local and group organisations
- International mind-set
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to see the bigger picture and prioritise accordingly
- Proactive and result-oriented
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills being able to interface with different levels of seniority within the Group
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of and experience with SAP as well as excellent MS Office skills
Great opportunity with possibilities of career progression and competitive compensation package