Aktualisiert am 12/05/2022
- sales entity
- Accounting / Finance / Payroll
Our Client in a international company with manufacturing sites and sales entities all over the world.
- Ownership of credit control processes.
- Ownership of supplier payments processes.
- Monthly reporting of financial information to team in HQ.
- Ownership of local statutory reporting requirements.
- Oversee all company tax returns (VAT, CIT, employment taxes).
- Preparation and submission of supporting statistical information.
- Review of actual and forecast profitability by product line.
- Regular review of transfer pricing and supporting documentation and liaising with external tax advisors producing annual transfer pricing report.
- Identify cost savings and process improvements and implement cost control measures when needed.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls.
- Liaising with external and internal auditors.
- Processing of monthly payroll.
- University Degree in Economics, Finance or similar (potentially a member of The Accountants Association or similar professional body)
- MBA or specific Financial Master's Degree
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Experience in ERP systems
- Ability to work to tight deadlines themselves (month-end reporting)
- Excellent management skills.
- Open-minded, flexible, able to work on changing environments.
- Data driven, digital mindset.
- Capability to establish good relationship with other internal Clients.
Our Client offer competitive benefits.