- International company - leading in its sector
- Diversified field of responsibility within a dynamic environment
Our client is leading in its sector and is looking for a key business partner within its finance team who will work closely with the senior management. The position will be a 100 % remote work position which can be performed within Austria.
- Reporting and analysis of financial results of the region
- Enabling the understanding of commercial performances of the business
- Preparation of monthly outlooks, annual quarterly forecasts and budgets
- Preparation and support of the month-end-closing processes
- Influencing key business decisions makers to ensure the right commercial outcome based on sound and comprehensive financial analysis and bring financial rig and focus to business decisions
- Focus on revenue management and pricing controlling
- Consolidation of regional financial information
- Monitoring revenue and profitability growth based on strategic and budget targets and propose corrective actions where necessary
- Continuous improvement of standard processes with focus on cross country process standardization
- Analysis of Group KPIs and turning insights into action
- University degree in finance, accounting or equivalent
- Profound experience in a FP&A or Controlling position
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required in both English and German
- Excellent knowledge of CRM, Financial consolidation, Reporting/office tools
- Extensive analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to describe complex circumstances in a simple but accurate way
- Drive to continually improve processes and seek new challenges
- Ability to work well under pressure, working accurately with attention to detail, and meeting deadlines
- Positive "Can do attitude" and business partner mentality, open to changing environments
- The successful candidate can expect a minimum salary of 60.000 EUR, depending on qualifications and work experience.
- The position is offered as a fully flexible / 100 % remote position - Home-Office costs will be supported.
- If this opportunity is of interest to you please send us your CV in English and preferably also in German.