Global eCommerce Product/Store Manager
International, stable, and well-known company from the medical sector.
Responsible for define strategy and manage of the store.
We are looking for individuals who will be developing a new site based in Prague! Our Client is an international, stable, and well-known company from the medical sector that will migrate several processes from its subsidiaries to the heart of Europe. The company's purpose is to improve people's lives thanks to its professionals who are working together to achieve limitless possibilities.
- Define strategy for the eCommerce store and take business ownership to drive results.
- Manage end-to-end product lifecycle for the eCommerce product (strategy, requirements gathering, feature roadmap based on priority/impact, collaborate with cross functional team to implement roadmap, internal communication/stakeholder management).
- Coordinate with marketing team to develop and implement strategy for product launches, including engaging site content, unique storytelling, based on product positioning, target audience, and storytelling needed throughout the consumer journey.
- Day-to-day store operations and catalog management to support business owners/local market in product launches in terms of content management.
- Leverage analytics to measure/monitor funnel KPIs and store performance in terms of revenue.
- Coordinate with the global eCommerce project manager(s) and IT development teams to develop various enhancements according to the business requirements and translate it into production.
- Design processes and standard work for store management to support local marketing team/business partners and ensure scalability across portfolio stores.
- Conduct customer research and capture the voice of customers to continuously enhance the customer experience, by identifying requirements and impact it would have on business, develop appropriate proposals, analyze proposals to gather all requirements and provide effective solutions.
- Map the overall UX journey for the product and enhance the existing product UX in collaboration with designers and development team.
- Conduct trainings on store management to internal customers.
- Recognize the nature of each problem and ensure the right people are involved to help solve it. Be an active contributor to that solution, not just a communication facilitator.
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering, science, economics or related field.
- 4+ years of working experience in Product/Store Management for an eCommerce, transaction-based, retail, or similar.
- Good understanding of web technologies and content management systems such as Magento and keep up-to-date with new and upcoming digital trends.
- Analytical background to track and measure store performance.
- Excellent problem solver enjoying coming up with creative solutions in a fast paced agile environment with a strong focus on customer experience.
- Experience working in cross functional teams. Collaboration with relevant team players such internal/external engineers, architects, web publishing teams and SAP teams is a plus.
- Knowledge of Google analytics and Tableau.
- Knowledge of Atlassian Jira ticketing.
- Basic understanding of ERP systems, SAP or Oracle.
- Demonstrate capacity to work under pressure.
- Additional 5 days of vacation.
- Co-founded meals vouchers.
- Co-founded private pension insurance and medical care.
- Multisport card.
- Public transportation allowance.
- Language courses.
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschließlich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.