Global eCommerce Project Manager
International, stable, and well-known company from the medical sector.
Responsible for multiple customer facing e-commerce platforms.
We are looking for individuals who will be developing a new site based in Prague! Our Client is an international, stable, and well-known company from the medical sector that will migrate several processes from its subsidiaries to the heart of Europe. The company's purpose is to improve people's lives thanks to its professionals who are working together to achieve limitless possibilities.
- Deliver on roadmap projects including online store launches and major enhancement/platform projects for existing portfolio stores.
- Lead cross-functional project teams from diverse disciplines including IT engineers, designers, marketing, product managers and business owners to drive the launch.
- Responsibilities include vision definition, business case, strategy and approvals, stakeholder management and project management (planning and execution).
- Own the project from concept, requirements to launch: analyze customer data, competitors, market trends, evaluate technologies, develop detailed requirements and feature definitions, design and drive the implementation plan, and manage the launch timelines and coordinate the communications with the stakeholders.
- Deliver on project success KPIs (on-time project delivery, cost and quality).
- Proactively identify project risks and gaps in capabilities, and work with management to counter measures risks and fill those gaps.
- Collaborate with the product/store manager to deliver business and consumer value proposition.
- Be a customer advocate; articulate the customer and business value at all levels of the organization. Conduct consumer research and capture the voice of customers during different project phases to enhance the customer experience.
- Map the overall UX journey for new products and enhance the existing product UX in collaboration with designers and product/store managers.
- Develop compelling presentations and able to present prototypes to communicate product story. Provide input into project / resource estimating activities when required.
- 5+ years of working experience in Project Management for an e-commerce, transaction-based, retail, or similar, including multiple product launches and roadmap ownership.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Math, Economics, or Marketing or equivalent college diploma in a relevant field.
- Proven experience in building quality user experience and launching successful customer-facing digital products on web, tablet and mobile from ground up, preferably at an internet e-commerce.
- Experience of the technical aspects of web development and web technology including Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Excellent understanding of software development life cycle management project management and testing tools expertise like JIRA.
- Deep empathy for customer needs, frustrations, and aspirations. Basic knowledge in crafting user experiences and their impact on conversion funnels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively and build and maintain effective relationships with internal team members and other stakeholders and partners.
- Fluent in English (oral and written), other language an advantage.
- Additional 5 days of vacation.
- Co-founded meals vouchers.
- Co-founded private pension insurance and medical care.
- Multisport card.
- Public transportation allowance.
- Language courses.
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschließlich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.