Global Manager Training & Development - Service (m/f)
International provider of premium solutions for the sheet metal processing
Leadership of technical competence centres across 7 locations internationally
Our client an international provider of premium solutions for the sheet metal processing industry, on their behalf we are currently looking for a Global Manager Training & Development - Service (m/f), the role is remotely based.
The role holder will be responsible to lead the development, implementation & governance of short, medium, long term plans in training & development for the technical service business unit, followed in time by the sales organization. Technical service is one of the key strategic business units (i.e. Service BU) with international presence in over 30 countries. The Global Manager Training & Development - Service (m/f) will be responsible for the team leadership of Service Training Managers & Regional Trainers from the technical competence centres across 7 locations internationally.
The responsibilities of the Global Manager Training & Development - Service (m/f) will be as follows, but not limited to:
- Development of a detailed training plan for the technical service business unit, effectively execute on training plan to meet the requirements internationally,
- Responsibility for all training courses to ensure the fit with the corporate strategy for world class service;
- Ensure that training is delivered in an agile way, where customers are in the centre of all actions;
- Identify competency gaps within the existing organization and for the future organizations, create training plans & concepts accordingly;
- Support in identifying key talents within the organization;
- Develop new training programs with blended learning to reduce classroom time and increase effectiveness;
- Leadership & development of the international training team;
- Proactively collaborate with Industry Experts to position the company as the subject matter expert;
- Enrich our organization's culture of continued professional development;
- Educate managers in the effective deployment of talent development tools.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills & experience:
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in technical learning and development role, from a highly technical environment;
- Experience in a fast-paced, multinational company, within a Service & Sales organization;
- Experience with learning management systems and e-learning development tools.
- Ability to travel regularly, minimum 50% internationally;
- Technical background or a strong technical understanding preferably in electrical or mechanical engineering;
- Strong proven understanding of business and commerce with commercial acumen
- Superior communication, interpersonal and influencing skills;
- Results orientated with ability to plan and deliver against deadlines;
- An appreciation of and an ability to positively resolve issues arising from different cultures;
- Fluent English language skills.
Attractive salary package.
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschließlich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.