Graduate & Manager of Tomorrow (m/w/d) - Vienna
THE company of today and tomorrow
We are looking for the managers of the future (m/f/d)
We are looking for the managers of tomorrow (m/f/d)! Our client is one of the most innovative, fastest growing and modern companies on this planet. A real dream company for every high potential.
With dedication and attention to detail, your favorite products will reach households around the globe through dedicated and passionate employees.
Are you in the final stages of your bachelor's or master's degree and looking for THE first step of your professional career? Are you interested in an extraordinary, unique full-time management program? Then this is exactly the right place to be!
We look forward to receiving your application soon and will be happy to tell you more!
- Expansion of the market position of this global leader
- Implementation of improvement measures, execution of process analyses, introduction of new methods and ideas to simplify workflows and work processes
- Optimization of the service portfolio as well as the supervision of our clients´ delivery services
- You will take over the management, coordination and distribution of tasks related to the employees within your area of responsibility
- Support in daily business, including the allocation of staff, the organization of meetings and the successful management of relationships with both internal as well as external suppliers
- You inspire your team(s) to achieve the goals, give feedback and motivate your employees
- Responsibility for the implementation and adherence to key performance indicators and the continuous improvement of processes
- The search for ways to push daily quality and productivity
- You are in the final stages of your Bachelor or Master studies
- You are curious and courageous to drive change, make decisions and are self-reflective
- You thrive to be a role model for employees and convince with your enthusiasm and hands-on mentality
- Your very good English language skills are important for the communication with international colleagues
- Your willingness to work shifts is required for this position
- Analytical thinking, detail-oriented project management, the ability to understand and influence others and exceptional organizational skills are all aspects you can identify yourself with
- You feel confident to work independently both in daily business as well as in projects
- Desirable: previous experience in an international (working) environment and knowledge in Operational Excellence (Lean Management, Six Sigma)
- Exciting tasks in an expanding, innovative and international environment
- Great creative freedom to unfold your ideas
- Excellent personal development- and career opportunities
- Flat hierarchies
- Great team spirit
- A wide range of further training courses and an attractive salary package