Group Senior Commercial Director (m/f)
Become Group Senior Commercial Director (m/f) on group level!
Headquarter opportunity with international market leader in medical services.
Our client is a leading medical services provider with subsidiaries in most European countries and around 12.000 employees worldwide. Currently we are searching for a Group Senior Commercial Director (m/f), who is responsible for the group's commercial excellence on headquarter level. The Group Senior Commercial Director (m/f) reports directly to the CCO and can be located in any European country with local subsidiary preferably in Czech Republic, Slovakia, Spain or Portugal. We are looking forward to your application in English language.
- Build commercial capabilities and enable commercial excellence across the key markets for the BtoB and BtoC business
- Build strong commercial organizational capabilities (structure and talent) across the group
- Develop and provide customer insights in order to support sales teams to identify sales strategies and in order to increase the effectiveness of the commercial efforts (Retain, Expand, Win more customers)
- Be the counterpart to Chief Innovation Officer to develop a Customer Centric Innovation pipeline
- Conduct and analyse customer satisfaction surveys and monitor the progress of key deals in order to address areas of improvement
- Provide salesforce effectiveness by creating a clear best practice program aimed at selling most effectively
- Conduct double visits, coach sales staff on new sales tools and lead by example
- Develop, implement & monitor vital commercial KPIs at all levels (group, market, sales team and individual sales representative) in order to create a commercial 'dashboard'.
- Take ownership and oversight of the international key accounts
- Support of the RDs, local GMs & Commercial Directors to win tenders and new large deals
- A minimum of 15-20 years' experience working in sales management and commercial excellence roles in a multinational environment
- Experience in building and leading a strategic commercial organization in medical technology (diagnostics) or pharmaceutical industry at least in a regional role across several countries
- Experience in salesforce effectiveness including identification of training needs as well as in coaching & training colleagues to improve their skill set
- University degree in economics
- Excellent leadership capabilities and experience managing sales teams
- Outgoing and dynamic sales person with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytic skills
- Comfortable working in a flat non- hierarchical environment
- Fluent in English
Our client offers a competitive remuneration package depending on qualifications and experience.