Head of Fashion Buyers - Women's Wear Department (m/f)
Open for relocation to Moscow
At least 8 years' experience in buyingin the fashion industry
About Our Client
TVOE is one of the largest apparel retailers in Russia & CIS with its own production lines. Our client has established an extensive apparel chain across Russia, owns more than 300 stores in all major locations of Russia and is growing every month. TVOE stands for innovative, trendy fashion and a modern, dynamic and international company culture. At TVOE we launch collections on a weekly basis with new designs and proposals to improve our product in order to remain up to date and offer our clients the newest fashion trends.
Currently we are searching for a Head of Fashion Buyers - Women's Wear Department (m/f) who is located in the company's headquarter in Moscow.
- Manage and develop the product team of the Women's Wear Department, improve their skills and commercial understanding.
- Deliver the sales budgets for the Women's Wear Department as well as the required margins, as set by the business.
- Manage the whole Women's Wear collection.
- Execute each step of the collection building and product development process according to the agreed Product Development Calendar timelines.
- Analyze TVOE customers and the Russian value fashion market.
- Continuously benchmark key competitors to ensure TVOE offers the best value in the market.
- Report to the Head of Product Department.
- Deliver collections according to the fashion themes and color palettes agreed with the Design Director.
- Ensure close collaboration with own production to guarantee a smooth and timely flow of product.
- Ensure the optimum allocation of resource to support delivery of the collection.
- Streamline processes in order to reduce cost and improve both quality and operational efficiency.
- Contribute to vision, resource allocation and future direction within the Management Team.
- Be responsible for goal achieving, margin, sales and stock for each season.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8 years' experience in buying / category management in the fashion industry.
- Team management experience and proven leadership skills.
- Deep knowledge of the market of light industry.
- Knowledge of production technology and automation used in fashion industry.
- Comfortable working with strict deadlines.
- Excellent commercial product skills and highly numerical.
- Systematic approach, structural thinking, analytical mind.
- Very good communication and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of standard office applications (MS Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Very good English skills
- Open for relocation to Moscow
What's on Offer
Our client offers a relocation package and competitive remuneration package depending on qualifications and experience.