Head of Procurement (m/f)
Innovating family-owned company
Challenging opportunity within an industry leader
Our client is a global innovation leader in the development, manufacturing and distribution of specialized products. In the past years, the company has grown into a market leader delivering outstanding products across the globe. The company's core values: empathy, creativity, collaboration and performance has allowed it to produce outstanding results and performance. We are looking for a driven, hands-on, results oriented, Head of Procurement, for their local headquarter in Austria.
- Lead the procurement function, including development and implementation of strategic and operational sourcing, procurement, contracting and supply management strategies
- Responsible for driving operational processes to ensure the organization attains the best value in the goods and services required to enable achievement of its goals
- Accountable for the definition and execution of sourcing, purchasing and negotiation strategies for the group, including evaluation and selection of materials, product design, suppliers, contract negotiations and continuous quality control
- Responsibility for in-direct procurement including services, logistics, insurances and transportation group wide
- Pro-active risk management in regard to potential market and supplier risks and continuous analysis of market data and trends
- Developing NWC controlling tools to optimize NWC
- Disciplinary leadership responsibility for the procurement team
- Budgeting & forecasting responsibilities for the whole procurement department
- Minimum of 10 yrs. experience as procurement manager or as a senior lead buyer, ideally with proven leadership responsibility
- Purchasing experience on a global scale, gained in manufacturing sector
- Experience in definition and execution of structured sourcing and purchasing strategies including contracting and operations
- Strategic thinking capability and ability to develop and lead (execute) business strategies
- Excellent analytical skills, strong sense for figures and numbers as well as ability to see the overall big picture of the business and capability to deliver solutions
- Strong communication and networking skills with a good approach to people and high intercultural awareness, influence and negotiate
- Excellent negotiation, decision-making, and problem-solving skills paired with a strong appearance
- Fluency in English, German skills or any other languages are an advantage
For this role our client is willing to pay an annual base gross salary of 100.000 Euro. Overpayment is possible.
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschließlich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.