Hotel Sales Manager
We are hiring a Sales Manager with experience in MICE and Corporate.
New Project in Vienna with a Multinational Hotel Company
Multinational Hotel Company in expansion.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Director, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Being the Ambassador of our brand for Vienna
- Sell and promote this urban lifestyle boutique hotel through 'storytelling'
- Build a network of new target groups, control the accounts in the different targeted industries and identify new opportunities
- Negotiate with clients
- Organize several client events & show arounds to make sure the right clients get to know the brand and our Hotel.
- Know the latest trends within the designated market segments and you are able to respond creatively
- Achieve company goals for your assigned territory
- Bachelor degree in Business/Hospitality Management will be a plus
- At least 2 years of proven experience in Sales Management in Hotels (experience in high end & boutique lifestyle hotels is a plus)
- Profile with a huge target orientation, flexible and adaptable.
- Candidate with good communication skills, personal approach and natural flair.
- Very fluent German and English is a must.
Great opportunity to reach your full potential and having professional growth.