HR Business Partner - NEW SSC - Medical Sector
An American global company from Medical sector
Implement key HR processes, and come with solutions to challenges
We are looking for individuals who will be developing a new Shared Service Center based in Prague! Our Client is an international, stable, and well-known company from the medical device sector that will migrate several processes from its subsidiaries to the heart of Europe.
- The HR Business Partner will lead and optimize relationships of associates, managers, and the leadership team
- Responsible for linking human resources strategies to business objectives
- Responsible for counseling and advising management on a variety of topics related to talent including implementation of training, performance management, and organizational reviews.
- The HR Business Partner will implement and support talent strategies and programs for his/her respective area with significant complexity, to enhance the effectiveness of managers and the effective acquisition, performance management, development, and movement of talent.
- The HR Business Partner collaborates with leaders to optimize business success through HR initiatives, such as the annual Engagement cycle
- Investigates, mediates, and resolves employee and labor relations issues
- May represent the organization in Works' Council meetings and negotiations if required
- Develop and executes an efficient infrastructure that can deliver HR services consistently, responsively and cost-effectively.
- Ensures the efficiency and accuracy of HR processes and transactions.
- Provides strategic advice, support, counsel and services to internal business partners, and external audiences.
- Trains and gives presentations to groups of employees on various topics including policies and programs.
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations related to human resource functions and ensure policies, procedures, and reporting follow required standards.
- At least 7 years' experience working in Human Resources field, preferably as HR Business Partner
- Fluency in English
- Any other European language will be an asset
- Proven strong employee relations skills required, including employment law knowledge for multiple countries.
- Working knowledge of recruiting, record keeping, compensation, benefits, and training.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Organized, well-structured, proactive and hard-working.
- Demonstrates cultural sensitivity and enjoys working with different nationalities and backgrounds.
- Ability to complete workplace investigations.
- Training/Speaking to groups of employees and/or coaching management.
- Lean or continuous improvement.
Competitive compensation and benefits package