Aktualisiert am 13/10/2022
- Innovative, globally active company
- Our client offers energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact.
Our client is a global and ethical company that provides energy efficient solutions that make a real difference.
- Support Employee Relations activities by working with management to resolve conflict or controversy to facilitate achievement of established business objectives
- Support the implementation on site of the business talent management strategy, organizational effectiveness, talent assessment/selection
- Manage the employee-life cycle (employer branding, recruiting, onboarding, talent development, etc.) and ensure compliance with local labor directives, legal and organizational requirements by partnering with TAC /Talent Acquisition Center), HRS (HR Support) and local country HR Teams. Specifically recruit all SB06 and below open positions
- support the Sales & Corporate HR projects and processes by working closely with manager of people and HR colleagues
- Support and collaborate to the implementation in countries of Hr programs such as wellness, I&D, communications, Leadership Development, etc.
- Collect, prepare and analyse HR data for management reports
- University degree preferred (Bachelor's)
- Minimum 5 years' experience in multi-national HR Operational and Management environment
- Experience in partnering with senior leadership to create and drive strategic HR and key functional organization initiatives
- Fluent English and German skills
- Strong work ethic
- Collaborative and team-work focused style
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Flexible working solutions
- Culture & Values - They are more than the products they invent and produce - the way they do business is just as important.
- Learning & Development - They invest in their employees for the long term - not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities
- The Budget for this particular Position is in between € 65,000,- and € 75,000,- gross annual salary