Human Resources Manager (m/f)
Global manufacturing company
Leading a team of professionals in HR
Our client is a global manufacturing company, on their behalf we are currently looking for a Human Resources Manager (m/f) to be based near Brno, Czech Republic.
The responsibilities of the Human Resources Manager (m/f) will be as follows, but not limited to:
- Reporting to the Plant Director, the Human Resources Manager (m/f) will be responsible to develop HR strategies to drive the achievement of business objectives;
- Responsibility for supporting the needs of the company by driving performance and mitigate Human Resources matters through effective critical thinking, communication and ensuring resolution;
- Responsibility for recruitment, evaluation, development, planning, and structuring the workforce to meet and exceed company and operating needs in cooperation with the Plant Director;
- Maintaining up-to-date and accurate human resources administrative systems;
- Leading a team of professionals in HR;
- Responsibility for overseeing Health & Safety;
- Management team member with responsibility to effectively communicate, deliver presentations;
- Responsibility for performance management;
- Compensation and benefits responsibility including up-to-date program descriptions and up-to-date survey data;
- Rolling out training plan and corporate policies.
The successful candidate for the role of Human Resources Manager (m/f) will possess the following skills & experience:
- University degree in human resources or other relevant subject;
- Experience and sound knowledge of Employment Law, Occupational Health and Safety Act and Health and Safety legislation in the Czech Republic;
- Previous experience of at least 5 years in human resources management in a manufacturing setting;
- Experienced in independently covering human resources in an international company & acting as a management team member;
- The ideal candidate will possess strong project management capabilities;
- Track record of delivering results;
- Fluent Czech and English language skills.
Attractive salary package.
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschließlich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.