Indirect Procurement - New SSC - Medical Sector
An American global company from Medical sector
Being a part of the global team
We are looking for individuals who will be developing a new site based in Prague! Our Client is an international, stable, and well-known company from the medical sector that will migrate several processes from its subsidiaries to the heart of Europe. The company's purpose is to improve people's lives thanks to its professionals who are working together to achieve limitless possibilities.
- Manage Indirect Supply Base for the assigned categories by leveraging preferred suppliers at the site and across the region.
- Analyze, manage and set up a strategy for the budget spend assigned and achieve the savings goal.
- Manage the indirect buying (PTP) process: vendor selection, agreement on prices terms and conditions, creation and setting into the ERP. Review and assessment of purchase requisitions to assure all criteria and requirements are included and addressed till the approval and PO creation.
- Lead procurement initiatives and serves as the local and regional gatekeeper ensuring internal clients are leveraging preferred suppliers and programs.
- Prepare and issue Requests for Quote (RFQs) or develop reverse auctions to ensure the operating company (OpCo), agreement, category/product/service/specific requirements are properly prepared and follow up to ensure understanding.
- Reviews quotes, analyzes results and determine negotiation plans/strategies as well as address any exceptions to specifications, quality notes, price, schedule, and terms & conditions
- Documents procurement files including, but not limited to, details of sourcing decision, negotiation strategy, price/cost analyses, performance to budget/target and risk assessment.
- Lead complex projects, manage team members to achieve milestones and objectives and solicits assistance of the region Indirect Procurement Manager as appropriate.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
- Adhere to all local, country and region regulated standards and Quality Policy
- Monitor supplier performance to cost, delivery/schedule, quality, technical and programmatic/contractual requirements, and in accordance with company directives.
- University degree
- Between 2-5 years regional/global sourcing-related experience.
- Experience in roles in high regulated environment involving change management, continuous improvement programs and cost reduction programs.
- Experience with SAP.
- Experience with indirect materials
- Solid business acumen and strong analytic and critical thinking skills.
- Creates followership through collaboration and effective communication. Ability to influence others.
- Ability to work both independently and in cross functional multicultural teams.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel, and other Microsoft Office software.
Competitive compensation and benefits package.
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschließlich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.