Interim Manager - Procurement Facilities
Remote work based in Prague
This build-out will result in housing up to 400 employees.
We are looking for individuals who will be developing a new Shared Service Center based in Prague! Our Client is an international, stable, and well-known company from the medical sector that will migrate several processes from its subsidiaries to the heart of Europe.
- Follow all company policies to assure compliance
- Manage indirect supply base by leveraging preferred suppliers across the organization
- Drive competitive business advantage by implementing innovative strategies for cost reduction, quality, and delivery across non-production expenditures for goods and services.
- Achieve project performance targets and improvements including indirect cost savings/cost avoidance
- Negotiate supplier agreements and contracts including general terms and conditions, pricing and lead-times.
- Maintain consistent communication with suppliers to ensure timelines are met and act as a liaison between suppliers and functional teams to answer any questions related to documents.
- Stay abreast of procurement activities and commodity-focused initiatives within the Global Procurement organization.
- Assess and improve existing tools to support spend visibility, dashboards, reports, and KPIs that drive action.
- Review company Capital Asset Requests to ensure proper procurement protocol has been followed.
- University degree
- 5+ years overall business experience with at least 2 years of procurement experience supporting facilities management or have global sourcing experience in a large international company
- Knowledge of the SAP RP system
- Ability to work well in a multicultural, cross-functional environment
- Experience in structuring contracts, conducting formal processes and managing business relationships
- Self-sufficient and comfortable working independently
- Speaks, reads and writes English and Czech fluently
- Attractive base salary
- Annual bonus
- 25 days of vacation
- Home office policy