- Global automotive brand
- International projects related to infrastructure
Our client is a global company, which stands for excellent products in the automotive sector. The medium-sized company produces in Central Europe, China, and America. Currently, they are looking for an IT Infrastructure Manager that will work in the plant located in Trnava (SK).
- Take ownership of company IT initiatives and activities
- Administration, operation, maintenance, and performance tuning of IT infrastructure such as mainly data center, network, end-user devices, (other) applications, and production IT
- Development of IT standards in the context of the IT strategy
- Continuous exchange with international locations to implement and ensure the company's internal IT standards
- Management of IT service providers
- Operational responsibility for the planning and implementation of various IT projects
- Collaborate with other departments in the organization to provide solutions to the business
- Support for employees at international locations
- Completion of a Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, business informatics, or similar, or comparable training, e.g. as an IT specialist, or IT systems electronics technician.
- Profound knowledge of the operation of data centers, networks, office services, etc.
- Experienced in IT project and process management (ITIL qualification)
- Assertiveness in contract negotiations and partner management
- Analytical approach and organizational skills
- Good English skills, both written and spoken
- German language skills are a plus
- Medium-sized, formerly family-owned company, embedded in an international group of companies
- A family-friendly company with a flexible working time system and 30 vacation days
- Further social benefits