Junior Logistics Analyst (m/f)
International company - leading in its sector
Global player in the pulp and paper industry
Our client is one of the world's biggest paper producers and exporters and is now expanding its team in Austria.
- Interact with the company's headquarter, European external warehouses, sheeting companies and clients
- Responsible for the support of all activities especially in the field of logistics
- Consolidate and report in established time frames
- Supporting the team with swift and cost-effective order handling
- Carrying out administrative tasks in connection with relevant processes
- Responsible for steering the products to their final destination
- Experience in a corporate environment preferable
- University degree - ideally in economics or logistics
- Above average level of inductive and numerical reasoning
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English - German, Portuguese and any further European language would be advantageous
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office - SAP is an advantage
- Self-motivated, diligent, credible, detail-oriented
- Focused on delivery against objectives with profound time management skills
The successful candidate can expect a minimum salary of 32.000 EUR, depending on qualifications and work experience.
If this opportunity is of interest to you please send us your CV in English and preferably also in German.