Junior Sales Manager Automation (m/f)
Entry-job in a Global Company leader in the industrial automation industry
Are you looking to develop your career in a Sales Role?
Company leader in the industrial automation industry with more than 200 offices in 45 countries.
- Responsible for contacting and visiting the clients of your portfolio on regular basis.
- Maintaining and deepening existing relationships with your contacts and proactively looking for opportunities to expand your customer portfolio.
- Follow the market information and trends proactively.
- Work closely with your colleagues and you ensure an adequate follow-up with your clients.
- Achieve company goals for your assigned territory and product.
- University Degree (Business Administration or similar, but also Engineering or Technical Degrees).
- Driven personality and interpersonal skills with interest in the latest technology and passion for change.
- Ambitious and motivated person, planning to start a new career in a very dynamic and international environment.
- Availability to travel a 60% of the time within your assigned territory.
- Very fluent written and spoken German and fluent English (min. B2).
- Sales person with negotiation skills. Experience in Sales would be a plus.
Opportunity to grow in a Sales role in a Global Multinational Leader.