- Leader in the generic pharmaceuticals industry
- Responsibility for sales on the Hungarian territory
Our client is a global leader in the generic pharmaceuticals industry, on their behalf we are currently looking for a Key Account Manager Hungary.
The responsibilities of the Key Account Manager Hungary will be as follows, but not limited to:
- Responsibility for sales of his/her products in the subordinate territory and for the implementation of sales indicators, realisation of territorial commercial action plan,
- Realisation of sales and marketing tasks; achievement of sales targets based on a Company's policy
- Accountable for establishing cooperation with KOLs in the oncology and hematology therapeutic area and building a good image of the company,
- Establish a scientific dialogue with healthcare professionals, scientific societies, patient organisations; responsible for managing relationships with key customers to build lasting partnerships,
- Collecting information about pharmaceutical markets and competitor's activities,
- Maintaining the highest ethical standards and respecting all applicable legislation,
- Accountable for launch of new SKU / molecule of company in Hungary,
- Cooperate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the best possible patient outcomes,
- Screen and deliver information about products, competitors, prices and establish product portfolio bringing sustainable growth of revenues and gross margin,
- Responsibility for ensuring the compliance of the Hungarian law, company policies and procedures by setting a personal example,
- Preparation and implementation of own solutions for effective development of subordinate territory.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills & experience:
- University degree in Pharmacology, Medicine, Economics, or equivalent experience,
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry, experience in oncology and hematology segment is a requirement,
- 5+ years of experience in successful promotion of medicine products and achievement of targets set in the oncology and haematology therapeutic area in Hungary,
- An in-depth knowledge of generic drugs as well as an understanding of the therapeutic context including the competitor landscape,
- Communication, diplomacy, influencing and organisational skills,
- Anticipates future industry trends and opportunities, proactively develops plans to address these and communicates them to senior management,
- Willingness to travel extensively within the assigned territory,
- Fluent Hungarian language skills are mandatory for this position, knowledge of English will be considered an advantage.
Attractive salary package., flexible location, role may be based anywhere in Hungary.