- Open corporate culture, exciting projects and a modern work culture
- Many opportunities to contribute
We offer you to take up the exciting role of a Lead Software Engineer for one of our premium clients based in Klosterneuburg.
As a lead software developer, your main focus will be to lead the development and lifetime maintenance of the PHIL system control software. You will build and lead our software development team and work closely with our hardware and firmware teams as well as with product management to ensure on-time and quality release of PHIL system control software, and to manage the continuous improvement process within the control software lifecycle.
Please speak to your recruitment contact Tobias Ziegler for your individual benefit plan.
- Managing development, testing and maintenance of the PHIL system control software
- Maintaining high standards of software quality within the team by establishing best practices in code control, code reviews, unit testing and infrastructure architecture
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Providing technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship
- Providing third-level support to customers
- Software Release Management
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of the software
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent qualification (advanced degrees are preferred)
- At least five years of experience as a software developer
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position
- Experience with software solutions for controlling industrial systems, drives, or similar
- A Forward-looking technology-oriented environment with excellent professional and personal development and training opportunities
- An international team of experienced and motivated coworkers and fast and effective internal communication channels
- A strong innovative spirit, cooperation with universities and research institutions as well as our customers' R&D teams
- Flexible working hours (flextime) and opportunity to work from home.
- An annual gross salary of at least EUR 70,000 is planned for this position. The actual amount of your remuneration will depend on your qualifications and your experience and will be agreed upon individually