Manager Transer Pricing (m/f/d)
Challenging tax role with a wide scope of responsibility
International headquarter of a well known manufacturing company
International headquarter of a well known manufacturing company.
Client offers good development opportunities through a highly professional approach concerning its employees.
- Collect data (CO) per TP - transaction from the respective legal entities according to the group wide TP-documentation in place and setting standards therefore
- Define and determine a procedure to allocating SG&A cost per TP-transaction allowing the local entities a smooth and reliable TP-Documentation in line with the new BEPS regulations
- Responsible within the group tax team on IC-Pricing decisions in a timely manner
- Active guidance to the CO teams regarding the IC - services charged via SAG to the respective legal entities in the group
- Master in economics or equivalent with elaborated knowledge in taxation
- At least 3 years relevant professional experience in inhouse-tax in a multinational organisation
- Strong English language skills and excellent MS-Office skills (Excel)
- Preferably tax planning and tax controlling knowledge
- Strong skills in working independently and reliable in data collection
We offer a competitive salary made of base salary starting at € 60.000 based on relevant qualifications and work experience