Manufacturing Execution System Engineer (f/m/d)
Improvement of the digitization of the manufacturing environment
Important role in the Industry 4.0 of a manufacturing company
Our client is one of the global leading supplier of building materials and system building materials.
The company has a very strong and global positioned production network.
- Directing the activities to specify, design, develop, document, test and implement a Manufacturing Execution System (MES) solution for the production companies - according to a defined roll-out plan
- Setting up a Service (as part of the "3D" model) for the manufacturing organizations to benefit from the Industry 4.0 data
- Provide recommendations to the production companies on MES system level solutions to support their business needs
- Support the design of MES customizations, implement and support the validation of these MES customizations
- Set up a system for continuous plausibility checks, ensuring data integrity and implement corrective actions in case of deviations
- Determine best-practices in applying the MES system for business (information) needs, set-up a consolidated intercompany benchmark
- Based on the MES benchmark opportunity, drive larger Lean Six Sigma improvement projects across companies
- University degree in an Engineering, Computer Science or Manufacturing direction (alternatively, significant experience in the industry)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in the manufacturing industry within European markets
- Experience with Change Management, MES systems and in particular with MS Azure IOT as a platform
- Practical knowledge with SAP or other ERP systems favorable
- Clear and apparent affinity with numbers, digitization, software usage
- Willing and able to travel to the facilities in Europe, min. 50% of the time.
Our client provides an attractive workplace at the headquarters based in Vienna. The environment is dynamic and challenging. The company provides a high level of development opportunities in international acting group. The client offers a minimum salary of EUR 55.000 gross plus additional variable renumeration per year with the willingness to overpay.