Manufacturing Execution System Engineer (m/f/x)
Improvement and implementation of the digitization of the manufacturing enviro
Important role in the Industry 4.0
Our client is one of the global leading supplier of building materials and system building materials.
The company has a very strong and global positioned production network.
- Directing the activities to specify, design, develop, document, test and implement a Manufacturing Execution System (MES) solution for the production companies - according to a defined roll-out plan
- Setting up a Service (as part of the "3D" model) for the manufacturing organizations to benefit from the Industry 4.0 data
- Provide recommendations to the production companies on MES system level solutions to support their business needs
- Support the design of MES customizations, implement and support the validation of these MES customizations
- Set up a system for continuous plausibility checks, ensuring data integrity and implement corrective actions in case of deviations
- Determine best-practices in applying the MES system for business (information) needs, set-up a consolidated intercompany benchmark
- Based on the MES benchmark opportunity, drive larger Lean Six Sigma improvement projects across companies
- University degree in an Engineering, Computer Science or Manufacturing direction (alternatively, significant experience in the industry)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in the manufacturing industry within European markets
- Experience with Change Management, MES systems and in particular with MS Azure IOT as a platform
- Practical knowledge with SAP or other ERP systems favorable
- Clear and apparent affinity with numbers, digitization, software usage
- Willing and able to travel to the facilities in Europe, min. 50% of the time.
Our client provides an attractive workplace at the headquarters based in Vienna. The environment is dynamic and challenging. The company provides a high level of development opportunities in international acting group. The client offers a minimum salary of EUR 55.000 gross plus additional variable renumeration per year with the willingness to overpay.
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschließlich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.