Marketing Director - New Site - Medical Devices
An American global company from Medical sector
Build up a team of 30 people
We are looking for individuals who will be developing a new site based in Prague! Our Client is an international, stable, and well-known company from the medical sector that will migrate several processes from its subsidiaries to the heart of Europe. The company's purpose is to improve people's lives thanks to its professionals who are working together to achieve limitless possibilities.
Marketing Strategy, Planning, and Execution: Work with business leaders and key partners in the development of customer acquisition strategies. Build and deliver compelling marketing campaigns to increase awareness, adoption, conversion, and usage.
Commercial Execution: Develop and implement effective sales programs and enablement tools that help drive revenue growth and share gain (Presentations, videos, positioning documents, fight sheets, etc)
Demand Generation: Deploy technology and processes to expand the top of the funnel, efficiently deliver qualified leads and accelerate customer adoption and develop and monitor key metrics that lead to revenue generation.
Metrics and Reporting: Understand and analyze digital marketing KPIs, develop scorecards and report on results to the management team and other stakeholders. Continuously refine marketing tactics based on metric analysis.
Research: Analyze competition, industry, and market trends with the ability to translate research findings into actionable tasks consistent with the marketing strategy.
Team Development: Provide coaching and mentorship to foster a high performing and winning culture with strong team engagement and followership.
- University Degree
- At least 7 years of Medical Device Commercial and/or Marketing experience
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Director, or similar role supporting marketing /sales
- Proven work experience leading a team of marketing professionals
- Business-oriented strategic thinker with an ability to implement and make sound decisions quickly and efficiently.
- Must be an excellent team player who is dependable, confident, committed, flexible, innovative, and detail-oriented.
- Proven track record of successful campaign development and execution, preferably in both a direct and distribution-based environment.
- Thorough understanding of online, traditional media, and channel marketing principles and practices.
- Results-oriented: ability to track results, derive actionable insights from resulting data, and quantify the meaningful impact.
- Experience and facility working in a lean/kaizen culture, with a track record of utilizing these methodologies as a competitive advantage.
- Ability to drive and/or participate in strategy development as well as translate these into tactical execution
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to prioritize tasks in real-time and exercise judgment in a high-paced, high-stakes environment.
- Managerial courage to make tough decisions without being overly sensitive (thick-skinned), be able to effectively play catch ball (back and forth discussions or ideation) and think on his/her feet
Competitive compensation and benefits package
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschließlich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.