Aktualisiert am 26/11/2021
- Exciting marketing role in globally leading tech firm
- Excellent working conditions, Marketing experience required
We, MICHAEL PAGE, recruit a Marketing Expert (f/m/d) Data Analysis for one of our clients: a globally leading tech firm with intense market presence in Austria and an extended office in central VIENNA. The company offers excelent work conditions in an international setup and the opportunity to grow an in-depth knowledge of In-Store Marketing in the field of consumer electronics. Marketing expereince is required.
Please go ahead and apply to this stunning role!
- Monitoring of all Data related marketing activities
- Marketing controlling: Administration of project related marketing budget and activities
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Reporting on promotion results and ROI
- Evaluate and Manage the performance of Promoters based on Sell-Out Data
- Promoter Incentive Program
- Prove reading and checking of Online activities and promotional material
- Frequent contact to marketing agencies and internal accounting to administrate invoicing, evidence gathering and payout
- Proven experience in marketing, data marketing experience advantageous
- Skilled in project management
- good English, Excel and PPT skills
- Commercial & responsibility awareness
- Excellent organizational skills
- Communication and negotiation ability
- Works independently without supervision
- Team player
The company offers excellent work conditions as well as a decent salary package. We are looking forward to receive your application / CV in English and are happy to answer further questions about this opportunity.