Medical Writer (m/w/d)
Our client is an austrian internationally operating pharmaceutical company. Due to the constant growth we are currently looking for a Medical Writer (f/m/d).
- Write, edit, compile and maintain documents related to clinical development activities and CE marking activities (such as Clinical Evaluation Reports and Plans, Post Market Clinical Follow Up Plans and Reports) according to 93/42/EEC and 2017/745/EU
- Support global submissions to regulatory authorities including writing of clinical study reports, investigator's brochures, and CTD summaries and overviews
- Coordinate and manage the review and approval process of documents, including comment reconciliation and timely completion
- Review and edit documents prepared with the help of service providers and medical experts
- Support the clinical team in publishing study results in peer- reviewed journals and through poster and slide presentations at international congresses
- Contribution to the continuous improvement of internal processes, maintaining of SOPs, definition and implementation of working practices, etc.
- At least 3 years experience in regulatory writing, or extensive relevant medical writing experience through clinical research activities in the pharmaceutical industry
- Life-science background
- Knowledge of regulatory writing standards and relevant guidelines (such as 93/42/EEC,2017/745/EU, ISO 14155, ICH-GCP)
- Proven writing skills, with the ability to convey complex data in a clear, concise and correct way and attention to formal details
- Good understanding of the clinical development process, including basic knowledge of statistics and regulatory procedures
- Used to work to tight timelines both independently and within a team
- Fluent in English (oral and written) and German, preferable
- International working environment
- Further development possibilities
- Established Austrian company
- For this position, a salary of EUR 44,000, - (full-time, 40h) applies gross p. a. Willingness to overpayment exists and depends on the specific qualification and experience
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschließlich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.