Mobile UA Specialist (h/m) - Social Game Developer
Opportunity for experienced (3+ years) mobile acquisition specialist
Worldwide mobile games leader based in Barcelona
Worldwide mobile games leader
- Manage and track your campaigns in order to guarantee their optimization.
- Manage negotiation with partners to achieve Volume, Quality and ROI goals.
- Buy media through Facebook, Google, DSP or other providers.
- Develop creative and innovative solutions for customer acquisition.
- Work together with the Analytics & Product teams to optimize campaigns.
This is you
Analytical, problem solver, proactive, team worker, rigorous and detail oriented. You are smart, creative and practical at the same time.
You also have
- 3 years of experience managing, growing and optimizing mobile acquisition campaigns through Facebook, Google, Ad networks, DSP or any other media platform.
- Strong Excel and analytical skills.
- Ability to compile and analyse performance data and metrics.
- Passion for results, consistent track record of exceeding targets.
- Experience buying, negotiating and analysing media.
- Strong understanding and experience with iOS and Android marketplaces.
- Clear understanding of how to take the most of the providers algorithms.
- Clear understanding of fraud bechmarks.
- You also have experience using PMDs / FMPs, and attribution platforms
- All the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment and even a Spotify Premium account.
- Professional growth opportunities, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets.
- A healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu.
- A brand new gym and football and basketball teams.
- Monthly events and an in-office hairdresser.
- Weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork ;)
The list of advantages goes on and on..