Norwegian Customer Care Representative - Premium Brand
An American global company from Medical sector
Joining new structures of SSC
We are looking for individuals who will be developing a new Shared Service Center based in Prague! Our Client is an international, stable, and well-known company from the medical device sector that will migrate several processes from its subsidiaries to the heart of Europe.
* Call handling
* Manages product and service complaints
* Ensures a correct Customer Master Data maintenance
* Ensures correct Orders handling: Quotations, Orders, Deliveries and Invoices
* Ensures reliable Product Support (basic level)
* Assures fulfillment of the local legal requirements
* Ensures fulfillment of the local Terms and Conditions of Sales: Returns, Discounts, Freight Charges, Warranty and Product Complaints
* Reaches local Customer Care targets
* Implements all EMEA procedures and processes linked to Customer Care and agreed with the Customer Care Manager.
* Promotes campaigns and offers agreed with the Customer Care Manager.
* Manages Leads qualification
Core qualifications & experience:
Experience in the Customer Care area, ideally from the medical device, healthcare, or dental field
Language skills - at least C1 of Norwegian language.
Fluent level of English
Expert knowledge as SAP user for Customer Care modules
Valuable knowledge as a user in CRM systems
Oral and writing communication skills
Expert knowledge in Customer Care processes and procedures
Enthusiastic for challenges and being part of a new project launch
Long-lasting cooperation and stability
Nice to have:
- Any other Nordic language
- University or bachelor's degree
- Knowledge in Logistics processes and procedures
Competitive benefits package