Outsourcing Manager (m/f/d) - FinTech
Global leading international company in Fin Tech business
Work for a company that want their people to grow and develop
Our client is a global leading company in the financial services industry.
Through their omnichannel platform they connect the digital and physical worlds to allow cross-boarder money movement for family, friends and businesses.
- Responsibility for the set-up, implementation, and continuous oversight of outsourced services
- Ensure transparency, increase operational efficiency and identify potential savings
- Be the single point of contact on all matters related to outsourcing oversight
- Deliver continuous enhancements and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and best practices
- Work in a lean and agile working environment
- Unleash your potential to help drive change through bottom-up innovation
- Bachelor's degree or demonstrated work experience in a similar function in the area of payment/banking services and processes
- Extensive experience and background in risk management, internal audit, compliance or outsourcing
- Excellent knowledge of EBA Outsourcing Guidelines
- Relevant general banking/financial industry regulation requirements (PSD, CRR/CRD, MiFID, etc.)
- Specific regulations in the European Union (internal controls, operational risk etc.)
- Fluency in English required, Fluency in German is preferred
We are passionate about our diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams, while reflecting the communities we serve. The legal minimum wage is € 60.000,-- gross/year on a full-time basis plus bonus. The attractive compensation packages follow current market salaries and can therefore be significantly above the indicated minimum salary.
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschließlich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.