Performance Management & Controlling Team Lead (f/m/d)
Opportunity to join an inspiring and fast growing Fintech
About Our Client
Our client is expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box, will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment. At Bitpanda we are firm believers in the innovative power of cryptocurrencies, digitised assets and blockchain technology. As a result, Bitpanda has grown into a popular trading platform for newbies and experts alike.
- Shape the company's overall performance by creating appropriate reporting tools and tracking methods
- Build up the company's Performance & Controlling team with appropriate target setting
- Define and implement appropriate performance management tools & methods, as well as classic controlling routines
- Set up and track the company's strategic target setting and the derived performance management system
- Perform the company'splanning & budgeting exercises & rolling forecasts
- Interact closely with the business intelligence team in the setup of integrated reporting and data management logic
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in Performance Management (Controlling preferred)
- Leadership experience
- Skilled building and tracking KPI-systems
- Experience in the application and usage of business intelligence tools for integrated reporting
What's on Offer
Generous Compensation package starting at gross €90.000 p.a. Willingness to overpay depending on professional experience and qualifications. Opportunity to work for reputable firm undergoing solid growth. Further benefits are a brand new office (w/ rooftop) in the Viennese FinTech Hub, flexible working hours, latest hardware, regular team events and a yearly team trip.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.