Performance Management & Controlling Team Lead (f/m/d)
Opportunity to join an inspiring and fast growing Fintech
Our client is expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box, will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment. At Bitpanda we are firm believers in the innovative power of cryptocurrencies, digitised assets and blockchain technology. As a result, Bitpanda has grown into a popular trading platform for newbies and experts alike.
- Shape the company's overall performance by creating appropriate reporting tools and tracking methods
- Build up the company's Performance & Controlling team with appropriate target setting
- Define and implement appropriate performance management tools & methods, as well as classic controlling routines
- Set up and track the company's strategic target setting and the derived performance management system
- Perform the company'splanning & budgeting exercises & rolling forecasts
- Interact closely with the business intelligence team in the setup of integrated reporting and data management logic
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in Performance Management (Controlling preferred)
- Leadership experience
- Skilled building and tracking KPI-systems
- Experience in the application and usage of business intelligence tools for integrated reporting
Generous Compensation package starting at gross €90.000 p.a. Willingness to overpay depending on professional experience and qualifications. Opportunity to work for reputable firm undergoing solid growth. Further benefits are a brand new office (w/ rooftop) in the Viennese FinTech Hub, flexible working hours, latest hardware, regular team events and a yearly team trip.
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschließlich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.