Aktualisiert am 02/09/2021
- World leader of specialty chemicals
- Teamplayer with proficient SAP &MS-Excel knowledge
Are you looking for a challenge in an exciting multicultural environment, working on worldwide projects?
Then you are at the right place with our customer!
Our client is a leading provider in the world of specialty chemicals with production sites all over the world. For the location in Linz, we are looking for a motivated Procurement Assistent (f/m/d).
- Support the procurement operations in the assigned region and support global projects
- Develop deep knowledge of product category and support Category Managers/Leaders to drive best practices from sourcing to process improvement
- Participate in and lead procurement projects to manage costs or develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
- Create and maintain any purchase orders of assigned products and services
- Work with category managers, suppliers, and critical stakeholders post projects to manage supplier performance and identify continuous improvement initiatives
- Maintain and update vendor and material master database in SAP
- Maintain purchase price list for automatic or manual purchase orders
- Collect data from buyers for reporting and establish a process to obtain data to build automated monthly reports.
- Assist budget processing, procurement data collection, and update
- Work closely with global team on P2P projects
- Become an SAP Super User of Procurement module
- Assist the buyer in researching, updating, and verifying market data of both direct and indirect materials to ensure timely seasonality and trends are communicated to all buyers
- Collect and analyze organization-wide data to support Procurement activities and decision-making process
- Gather data, requirements, and specifications from business and category experts to ensure that new identified project solutions meet productivity goals
- Maintain, update and report Procurement KPI. Prepares Strategic Supplier Scorecards to provide feedback in critical areas that determine supplier effectiveness and build positive relationships
- GateKeeper of Procurement Policies and Procedures to ensure global standardization. Enforce compliance to procurement policies and work to increase adoption
- SAP and MS-EXCEL experience is a must
- Excited to be part of a fast-paced and performance-driven company
- Must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric
- Time-management skills: Working efficiently and effectively
- Independently sets goals; stays on top of issues; closes issues; responds effectively to meet demand shifts
- Ability to handle a large amount of data with speed and accuracy
- Aptitude for detail and figure-oriented work
- Team Oriented
- Knowledge of supply chain management, strategic sourcing, and eProcurement
- German and English Fluency
Our customer offers you the opportunity to make a difference in a responsible and long-term position in an international group and to make a significant contribution to the success of the company. A gross annual salary of at least EUR 40,000 (gross, on a full-time basis) is required for this position. With the appropriate qualifications and experience, a significant overpayment is possible.