Product Manager Soil Fungicides (m/w/d)
Global pioneer of supplying organic pesticides localized in Austria
New chance and strengthen as a product manager within the agricultural industry
Our customer is a leading supplier of crop protection products in Austria. The high-quality standards, innovative range of services and comprehensive consulting and service activities have made the company a respected partner to the agricultural and international industries.
Have you already gained experience as a Product Manager and now you want to control your own product portfolio and the lifecycle of your systems in the area of organic soil fungicidies?
Do you want to manage international complex projects and guide your project teams with enthusiasm to the goal and success?
For the expansion of the Product Management team in Vienna we are looking for a Product Manager Soil Fungicides (m/w/d)
In the team you take on the following tasks:
- Strategic and operational control of the product portfolio, positioning, market & financial analysis considering regional market requirements (focus on agricultural industry, crop aid and soil culture)
- Understanding problems of our customers and the requirements of the market. Turn creative solutions into reality
- Development of sales and marketing concepts along the product life cycle and maximizing the lifetime profitability of products
- Creation of meaningful business plans and market potential analyzes
- Lead successful track records and innovation projects from idea to market launch of new products and services
- Active promotion of experience and knowledge exchange in the company (products, markets, construction methods, competitiors)
- Supporting the Business Unit Manager in the evaluation of partners
- Managing external partners (R&D partners for commercial products, marketing, industry deals)
- Developing arguments for the sales organization and conducting international and external product training
- Ensuring appropriate stakeholder management (Sales, Research, Formulation Development, Controlling, Supply Chain, Quality, Regulatory, Production, Procurement)
- Independent, solution oriented development and implementation in the area of responsibility
- Fast, concrete and customized communication and presentation skills
- Efficient and effective working methods and drive to execute
- Completed agronomist education with a high level of chemical and biological understanding
- Minimum 5 years marketing or sales experience - Product management experience a plus
- Knowledge of marketing principles - positioning, market and financial analyses, communications
- Experience in product or innovation management is an advantage
- Strong customer focus - sales experience coupled with entrepreneurial thinking
- Proactive, inspiring personality with the joy of international cooperation
- Structured and analytical way of working with quick comprehension
- Very good knowledge of English, other languages beneficial
We support your professional and personal development and guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary which will depend on your professional and personal qualifications.
We are looking forward receiving your application!