Aktualisiert am 03/03/2022
- State of the art technology
- work with exceptional people who strive to make a difference.
the "Digital Impuls award" winning start up company is working very closely with the well established IT service provider mother company.
famous for driving innovation to create the best possible digital solutions for their clients
local, vibrant and globally networked locations
- Coordinate with a technical writer, UI designer, UX designer, and story champ
- Manage releases, timeline & milestone
- Short-term planning incl. sprint planning, goal setting & reviewing
- Coordinate product launch requirements
- Manage all aspects of a product innovation project from the vision through acceptance and launch
- Manage and maintain functional & non-functional requirements
- Manage, maintain and prioritise the product backlog
- Hands-on experience as a Product Owner or Software Product Manager of at least 3 years
- You like experimenting and are always looking for better ways to get things done.
- Professional experience in agile software development and a solid understanding of agile/lean principles
- You are motivated by challenges and you don't get easily overwhelmed when there are lots of things to do.
- Good communication skills - verbal & written, German (native or C1 / full professional proficiency) and English incl. the ability to carefully listen to your users
- You are tech-savvy. You know the ins and outs of all the tools you use and quickly understand and become an expert on any new tools you need to use.
- Tool knowledge: JIRA/Confluence, MS Office, InVision, etc.
The constant development of your skills
Work in an highly dynamic innovation centre
work at the Talent Garden - Vienna's startup hot spot, located right next to the city's heart
Continuous Learning and Development through regular tech talks, conferences, and workshops.
Work in an agile environment
Just culture - Let us learn and grow from our mistakes and share our knowledge