Qualified Senior Finance Business Partners
- Relocating to London from overseas and looking for your first job placement
- Recruiting for multiple Qual'd Senior Finance Business Partners across London
PageGroup is a worldwide leader in specialist recruitment, with 40 years expertise and a brand that is synonymous with quality of service and an honest approach that is unrivalled in the industry.
Our Global Opportunities team based in London are here as your key point of contact during your relocation to London.
We can assist with:
- Pre-arranging interviews with Michael Page consultants upon your arrival into the country
- CV and interview advice
- Information about employment market conditions and guidance on current salary rates
An example of just one of the relevant roles that we are actively currently recruiting:
To make a major contribution to the Finance department performance and to develop solutions to problems by analysing and assessing information in imaginative ways.
- Provide and develop a comprehensive, timely and accurate financial and management information service to the Division, including:
- financial reports,
- budgetary control statements incorporating activity information, variance and trend/outturn analysis,
- leading the Division on the provision of financial advice and guidance,
- early warning systems on resource usage,
- lead on the provision of financial information for business cases.
- Be a Chartered accountant (we also have a team who looks after part-qualified roles, so please do submit your CV if you're still in the process of qualifying, or qualified by experience)
- Have confirmed travel plans, arriving in London in the next few weeks
Working in the UK opens up many possibilities!