Regional HR Manager CSE (m/f)
World-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions
Responsibility for HR Management for the Central South Europe region
Atlas Copco was founded in 1873, in Stockholm, Sweden. The Atlas Copco Group is a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions. The Group serves customers in more than 180 countries with products and services focused on productivity, energy efficiency, safety and ergonomics.
Atlas Copco Compressor Technique, Central South Europe is looking for a new Regional HR Manager. In this position, you will report directly to the General Manager of the Central South Europe covering Austria, Hungary and Slovenia, based in the Central South Europe regional office in Vienna, Austria.
As part of the Management Team, you demonstrate leadership and ensure people management is top of mind in the organization. Your mission will be to attract, develop and retain the required talent and safeguard that everyone in the organization complies with the values and guidelines as applicable.
Key Areas of Responsibility for the Regional HR Manager CSE (m/f) are as follows, but not limited to:
- Developing and leading the regional HR operation within Central South Europe;
- Building the organization to enable further business growth by focusing on recruitment, competence development and performance management;
- Implementing, maintaining, developing and streamlining HR-policies, processes and systems;
- Responsibility for payroll administration, employee insurance and social benefits scheme;
- Coordinating training plans on company, division, department and individual level;
- Optimizing and standardize HR administration processes;
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues;
- Nurturing a positive working environment and help to increase employees' satisfaction;
- Ensuring legal compliance throughout HR management;
- Willing to travel throughout the respective region on a regular basis.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- University degree in HR or equivalent working experience;
- Fluency in English and German is mandatory;
- Experience in Change management;
- Minimum 8-year experience in HR Manager role in an international environment with a regional scope of responsibility, ideally in the Central & Eastern European region;
- People oriented and results driven with a dynamic approach, strong interpersonal and people leadership skills with strategic thinking;
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases;
- In-depth knowledge of Austrian labor law and HR best practices;
- Experience with Success Factors, Mercer IPE and TRS desirable;
- Excellent active listening, communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
Minimum annual salary starting from EURO 60,000,- as per the applicable collective agreement in Austria.