- Regional Sales Manager - Dental Equipment
- Dental Hygienist education required
Our client, a well-known global supplier of Dental Equipment, is looking for a goal oriented Regional Sales Manager for Czech Republic (Moravia).
- Secure the necessary support for dealer sales activities, if requested.
- Be in charge of the customers in the area: visiting the dental offices in order to provide products live demos, explain the products, provide introductions of correct usage after installation, offer selected company's products, services and sales related support.
- Maintain and further develop relationships with schools of DH´s and schools for dentists.
- Support trainers, execute individual product trainings, if required.
- Actively use and update CRM customer database system.
- Participate in most important regional events, congresses and exhibitions.
- Monitor of social media activities related to company's technologies and product treatments (Instagram, Facebook).
- Make recommendations and execute permanent on-going improvements.
- Communicate with customer service
- Provide monthly reports about activities and market situation to Head of Sales and Marketing.
- Substitute other Regional sales managers in Czechia and Slovakia, if required.
- Verbal and written Czech and English language skills (Czech - native, English - intermediate level)
- Ability to perform dental prophylactic treatment
- Dental Hygienist education is required
- Ability to work independently and use MS Office or other job-related PC applications.
- Openness to International environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks under pressure
- Ability to travel regularly. Driving license B.
- Experience in dental business field, dental office and especially within the dental prophylaxis products and treatments would be a strong asset.
- Dynamic organization with leading position in their fields of expertise
- Possibility to grow in an international environment
- Good atmosphere of work