Regional Strategic Sourcing Leader (m/f)
Development and implementation of the group's procurement policy
Provide guidance on procurement principles, policies and processes
Our client is an international company in the production industry, on their behalf we are currently looking for a Regional Strategic Sourcing Leader (m/f) to be based in Eger, Hungary.
The responsibilities of the Regional Strategic Sourcing Leader (m/f) will be as follows, but not limited to:
- The role is focused on the development and implementation of the group's sourcing strategies to ensure security of supply and price/value relationship:
- Partnering with business teams to develop and execute procurement plans aligned with business strategies and priorities;
- Perform all procurement and contracting activities including pre-qualification, tender management, negotiation and preparation of contracts;
- Identify areas for improvement to continually drive performance and and achieve the company savings targets
- You will pro-actively develop and manage global strategic sourcing projects and generate cost savings and improve leverage of spend through collaboration with the dedicated team of professionals with the mindset to grow and develop the sourcing team both locally and internationally;
- This role will involve identifying and developing suppliers in Asia;
- You will also support the organization in the establishment and deployment of standard processes, specifications, policies and procedures across the sites of the group in Europe;
- Provide guidance to internal stakeholders on procurement principles, policies and processes;
- Efficient management of payment terms.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills & experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, manufacturing or related field, MS or MBA preferred;
- A dynamic professional, with significant experience within the production industry demonstrating a strong understanding of sourcing on global level in a complex environment (sourcing of components, indirect and finished goods);
- Experience in the automotive industry will be considered as an advantage;
- Able to demonstrate strong business acumen, with first class communication and relationship building capabilities;
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and manage key stakeholders and suppliers;
- Proven leadership and management skills with the ability to optimize team performance and development;
- Superior communication, interpersonal and influencing skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities;
- Results orientated with ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines;
- Commercially and financially astute with experience of managing budgets;
- Resilient, self-motivated and able to work well under pressure;
- An appreciation of and an ability to positively resolve issues arising from different cultures;
- Fluent Hungarian and English language skills.
Attractive salary package.