- Top Arbeitgeber mit flexibler Zeiteinteilung & Home Office / remote
- BIG PLAYER im Bereich Data & Analytics
About Our Client
In Kürze besetzten wir, MICHAEL PAGE, die Position Sales Enablement Manager (w/m/d) für ein global führendes Unternehmen im Bereich Business Solutions mit Schwerpunkt Data & Finance Analytics. Standort der Abteilung ist Wien & remote.
- Being part of the European Sales Enablement team, partnering with the US Sales Enablement teams, GTM-leads, Marketing, Subject Matter Experts and local Sales teams to deliver high-quality training and enablement tools that result in increased sales performance.
- Leverage the Sales Enablement strategy, plan and resources to ensure locally relevant sales enablement delivery, aligned to business priorities and encompassing all LoBs and Sales teams.
- Work closely with the GTM-leads and other stakeholders on creating and delivering high-quality face-to-face, virtual and self-service training including, but not limited to: products and solutions, industry trends, sales skills and sales processes.
- Coordinate and facilitate Sales Enablement sessions together with GTM-leads
- Set and agree clear, quantifiable outcomes, KPIs for all enablement activities.
- Together with the colleagues build a program for knowledge assessments such as certifications, role plays and practical exercises (license to sell) by using Learning Management Systems like Workday or similar
- In collaboration with Sales leads map out knowledge or skill gaps across the sales teams
- Together with the colleagues build a process and set up tools for evaluating and analyzing the results of our Sales Enablement programs to understand how Enablement affect tangible business results and to identify needed actions.
- Develop and implement a continuous improvement process, including ongoing analysis of performance against goals and feedback from Sales teams and other relevant stakeholders.
- Demonstrate innovation in sales enablement and adoption of industry best practices to drive Sales team engagement, behavior, and effectiveness.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Relevant experience of Sales Enablement delivery and best practice
- Experience with Learning Management Systems is preferred
- Experience building strong relationships with sales teams is essential
- Experience working in similar business information organizations preferred
- A natural communicator and storyteller; excellent written and oral communications, presentation and analytical skills
- Comfortable and effective working in a matrixed environment
- Highly organized; Able to plan and prioritize effectively, while managing multiple requests and requirements
- Ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Industry-specific, user-related MS Office skills and affinity for digital processes
What's on Offer
- A team that is hungry for success, supportive and eager to learn and develop
- Attractive social benefits and various benefits (Gympass membership for a flexible & discounted selection of local gyms and much more)
- 25 days of vacation, plus "unsick day" and "Volunteer Days"
- Subject-specific and cross-discipline development opportunities: Access to international training and development programs
- The right tools for success (iPhone, laptop, etc.)
- Fun, joy and trust within a team that is very engaged and want to make a difference together