Sales Executive Continental Europe (m/f)
International company in the 3D printing industry
Develop direct sales for manufacturing & industry in Continental Europe
Our client is an international company in the in the 3D printing industry, on their behalf we are currently looking for a Sales Executive Continental Europe (m/f) to be based in Vienna, Austria.
We are looking for an experienced, ambitious and self-motivated Sales Executive Continental Europe (m/f) for our client, an international company in the 3D printing industry.
The responsibilities of the Sales Executive Continental Europe (m/f) will be as follows, but not limited to:
- Develop the direct channel in the respective countries identifying new potential customers with a focus on the industrial market in Continental Europe;
- Execute the sales strategy to meet the quarterly and annual revenue and product mix targets;
- Drive business growth, being accountable for revenue development;
- Map new potential markets and verticals where you see it is validated and find corresponding clients selling to these new areas;
- Maintain excellent relationships with existing customers & develop new customers; driven "hunter-sales" mentality;
- Cooperate with the Hungary based sales admin & marketing team, furnishing them with information about competition, promotional needs and opportunities, having them joining to customer meetings where necessary to agree annual plans;
- Participate and man company stands on fairs and exhibitions worldwide.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills & experience:
- Degree educated in Economics or Business Administration and Marketing;
- Experience in a commercial role in the 3D printing industry;
- Established network in the Additive Manufacturing industry is a strong asset;
- Proven track record in business development in an industrial segment;
- Strong background in mainly direct B2B sales;
- Effective sales skills to direct channel accounts in the B2B segment with a focus on production and manufacturing;
- Experience in key account development & management;
- Collaborative working style with strong negotiation and influencing skills;
- Strong presentation and communications skills;
- Experience in sales analytics, forecasting and sales planning;
- Proficiency in using MS Office applications;
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis worldwide;
- Fluent English and German language skills, knowledge of French is considered as an advantage;
- Driven and able to motivate themselves in a start-up environment.
- Competitive compensation package with a minimum annual gross salary starting at €50.000 plus a variable compensation package depending on experience & qualifications
- Being part of a 3D printer manufacturer with global outlook
- A key role in the company's yet growing team
- Be among the energetic sales and company team
- Open and honest communication environment: we encourage everyone to speak up!