SAP Project Lead Technology & Integration (m/f)
A stable working environment in a fast growing company.
A leadership position with strategic global SAP Projects managment.
TRISTONE is a First Tier full system provider and full development partner of Engine & Battery Cooling, Air charge and Air Intake applications for the Automotive Industry.
As a globally operating automotive supplier group, TRISTONE offer one of the most sought-after goods in the world: total customer satisfaction. In the field of Flow Technology Solutions for the automotive industry, TRISTONE is the benchmark when it comes to tailor-made fluid solutions.
With more than 3,500 employees in 15 countries, TRISTONE Group is positioned to serve global as well as regional customers.
Implement the global TFT Strategy in SAP Technology. Build strong, sustainable partnership with the TFT Business Line Management as well as with local users worldwide. Improve TFT SAP Technology. Ensure that offering to the business is technically up-to-date, performing and reliable. This position will require about 50% of traveling (global level) reporting directly to VP IT of Tristone Group
- Support the implementation of the global TFT SAP Strategy, by leading all technology related projects, in close cooperation with the responsible business owners and the local management.
- Builds strong relationships with users in central as well as local locations.
- Ensures that technology is used to provide value added to the business and supports advanced processes.
- Responsible for SAP system access and security, authorization profiles, system availability.
- Lead SAP Technology Team.
- Apply and improve the maturity of the TFT IT Management processes.
- Is fully responsible for the SAP technology over the whole landscape and releases including e.g. BASIS, ABAP Programming, SolMan and Test Tools, BI/BW, BPC, Labelling and Scanning, Printing, Internet and Mobility, Cloud and SaaS Services.
- As a technology leader, ensures that the platforms used are up-to-date, proactively informs, plans and executes updates and implementations.
- Work in close integration with and supports the other IT Team leads in all global SAP activities e.g. greenfield implementations, release upgrades, template definitions, process improvements
- Weekly and monthly reporting to the IT Management
- University Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Information Technology/Economics.
- Several years of professional SAP Technology Team lead experience in international SAP implementation and harmonization projects.
- References from previous global technology significant SAP projects (e.g. landscape transformation, migrations, mobility/cloud implementations), in global manufacturing, producing or automotive companies.
- Deep understanding of SAP technology stack, both in on premise and in cloud/SaaS environments
- Deep understanding of SAP security and authorizations
- Technical Certification in SAP technologies including e.g. BASIS and BI/BW, or equivalent experience
- Solid knowledge and experience with SAP R/3 ECC 6.0 BASIS and Technology, MaxDB or HANA, BW/BI Configuration Skills
- Solid knowledge of SAP Interface technologies, especially in manufacturing environments e.g. for labelling, scanning, MES Systems
- Extensive Project Management experience with a proven track record
- Experience or Interest in advanced technologies like Cloud, Mobility, Analytics, HANA
- Experience in managing multicultural teams, leading steering committees, facing top and line management, working with local key users, coordinating with other team leads, SSC and Business owners.
- Ability to travel worldwide - up to 50% of time
- Fluent in English, any other language would be a plus
A stable working environment in a fast growing company. A relaxed atmosphere with Home Office and in our Shared Service Center in Liberec (Czech Republic). New modern offices and modern equipment. The possibility to take responsibility, lead strategic global SAP Projects and build a partnership at all management levels. A collaborative management, a friendly IT organization with open-minded multicultural colleagues. A management role with a salary above market standards, car allowance, bonus, required working equipment.