Senior Consultant Real World Evidence
Senior position in established and renowned research company
Analytical consultancy, liaise and drive internal and external KOL's
For our client, an internationally established company leader in market analysis, we are looking for an experienced Senior Consultant Real World Evidence. Our client has been operating in the Life Science sector for over 30 years. Ever since, the company has been providing elaborated analysis which drove innovation and paved the way for new healthcare solutions.
As a Senior Consultant you will join the Life Science team, focusing on the Dutch market, and make an impact with your seniority and quantitative expertise. You will oversee projects with the goal of delivering Real World Evidence reports in English. These projects could consist of observational studies, retrospective data studies, predictive and prescriptive analyses.
Job responsibilities include
- Managing/carrying RWE related reports
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- (Supervising the) building and adaptation of economic models in Excel
- (Supervising the) analysis and interpretation of quantitative 'real-world' data
- Writing scientific reports and proposals
- Preparing abstracts, presentations and manuscripts for scientific conferences and/or journals
- Developing new methodology and cross-departmental collaboration
- Master's in health economics, medical biology or related (quantitative) fields
- 4+ years' experience as consultant (RWE or statistics)
- You are an experienced researcher (preferably in epidemiology/RWE/health economics) and you enjoy working with big dataset.
- You are ambitious, have strong communication skills and thrive when working in a team
- Excellent command of English (Dutch is considered a plus)
- Living in The Netherlands or willing to relocate
Fantastic opportunity to extend your knowledge and experience in an established and respected multinational company. Good salary with excellent secondary benefit and progression opportunities.