Senior Customer Service - European languages
Processes migration to new SSC in Prague
Possibility to use European languages
We are looking for individuals who will be developing a new Shared Service Center based in Prague! Our Client is an international, stable, and well-known company from the medical sector that will migrate several processes from its subsidiaries to the heart of Europe.
- Call handling
- Manages product and service complaints
- Ensures a correct Customer Master Data maintenance
- Ensures a correct Orders handling: Quotations, Orders, Deliveries and Invoices
- Ensures a reliable Product Support (basic level)
- Assures fulfilment of the local legal requirements
- Ensures fulfilment of the local Terms and Conditions of Sales: Returns, Discounts, Freight Charges, Warranty and Product Complaints
- Reaches local Customer Care targets
- Implements all EMEA procedures and processes linked to Customer Care and agreed with the Customer Care Manager.
- Promotes campaigns and offers agreed with the Customer Care Manager.
- Manages Leads qualification
- Works and leverages relations with sister companies
- At least 3 years of experience in Customer Service filed
Expert knowledge as SAP user for Customer Care modules
Valuable knowledge as user in CRM systems
Knowledge of English Language
- Knowledge of European languages at least at C1 level
Attractive base salary with 25 days of holiday.