Senior Customer Service - European languages
Processes migration to new SSC in Prague
Possibility to use European languages
About Our Client
We are looking for individuals who will be developing a new Shared Service Center based in Prague! Our Client is an international, stable, and well-known company from the medical sector that will migrate several processes from its subsidiaries to the heart of Europe.
- Call handling
- Manages product and service complaints
- Ensures a correct Customer Master Data maintenance
- Ensures a correct Orders handling: Quotations, Orders, Deliveries and Invoices
- Ensures a reliable Product Support (basic level)
- Assures fulfilment of the local legal requirements
- Ensures fulfilment of the local Terms and Conditions of Sales: Returns, Discounts, Freight Charges, Warranty and Product Complaints
- Reaches local Customer Care targets
- Implements all EMEA procedures and processes linked to Customer Care and agreed with the Customer Care Manager.
- Promotes campaigns and offers agreed with the Customer Care Manager.
- Manages Leads qualification
- Works and leverages relations with sister companies
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years of experience in Customer Service filed
Expert knowledge as SAP user for Customer Care modules
Valuable knowledge as user in CRM systems
Knowledge of English Language
- Knowledge of European languages at least at C1 level
What's on Offer
Attractive base salary with 25 days of holiday.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.