- Exciting opportunity
- Great Career Progression
Don't miss this great opportunity to join a well known key player in the industry!
- Deploy the models that you build to production by building APIs or leveraging our ETL pipelines.
- Use statistical, algorithmic, data mining, and visualisation techniques
- Collaborate with data architects, data engineers, data scientists and IT team
- Analyse, optimise and develop processes
- Analyse raw data: assessing quality, cleansing, structuring
- Developing advanced analytical and machine learning solutions
- Significant proficiency in SQL and languages like Python or R or PySpark and/or Scala
- Experience in Machine Learning
- Your are a strong analytical and problem-solving, data driven person
- Big data framework like Spark/Hadoop
- Experience of AGILE way of working (e.g., scrum / Kanban)
- Good presentation and communication skills, explaining complex analytics concepts to a diverse set of clients and colleagues at all levels
- Experience in at least one data visualisation application e.g., Tableau, Spotfire, Power BI preferred
- Knowledge of our tech stack (or similar technologies) is an advantage: pandas, airflow, PySpark, tensorflow, postgreSQL, kubernetes
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English. (and German preferred)
- Flexible working time/ remote working
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
- Open and transparent working atmosphere
- Other benefits: training, language courses, meal vouchers and company doctor