Senior Development Manager (m/f)
* Join successful IPP investing in solar business across Europe
* Be part of a start up project in Romania
Our client is an independent power producer (IPP) with 10 years of experience in expending the renewable energy market in Europe.
- Project managing all development stages (from site identification & land securing to environmental studies to permitting to dealing with recourses and reaching financial close)
- Building the portfolio by identifying greenfield opportunities and competitive processes
- Following and continuously improving processes for the whole development life-cycle
- Managing and delivering development programmes to ensure that budgets are met, time-frames are kept to and quality is optimised
- Managing the procurement and contract management processes including contract negotiations e.g. for promises to lease and technical/environmental contracts
- Producing regular development portfolio reports
- Maintaining and proactively manage portfolio risk registers
- Working with the internal and external engineering and technical teams to ensure the optimal solution is incorporated into all projects e.g. site layouts, technology choice, design requirements etc
- Developing, managing, and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Actively monitoring the market for new opportunities
- Experience of developing renewable energy projects from site identification to permitting
- Team management experience
- Strong commercial track record.
- Solid planning and organising skills to include effective prioritisation, resource management and working remotely.
- Knowledge of the grid network and relations with key people at DSO/TSO
- Fluency in Romanian and English is a must
Interesting career opportunity with rewarding salary package.