Senior Finance Manager (m/f)
erfolgreiches, internationales Unternehmen!
Our client Interchange is looking for a qualified Senior Finance Manager (m/f). Interchange is an FX and Money transfer group of companies operating in serval continents with over 1000 locations. The company was founded over 20 years ago and is in a growth phase with both territory and product expansion. The Austrian business consists of 3 main revenue streams Exchange, Transfer and Tax refund. The majority of the business takes place at Vienna Airport where Interchange has recently won the exclusive rights to operate FX in that environment.
- Maintenance of all physical financial records and related systems entries
- Ensuring invoices are received, approved and posted
- Checking and controlling Cash balances in branch with operations.
- Control, approval, filing & reconciliation of the Petty Cash receipts
- Managing the Tax Refund revenues and credit control
- Reporting to Airport, National Bank, Group Finance
- Assisting in the preparing weekly financial reports to Country Manager
- Cash reporting and forecasting weekly reports
- Supporting credit control for Western Union Network in Austria
- Ensuring Tax Free companies are returning funds in a timely manner.
- Creating Payment requests for overheads
- Reconciliation and preparation of Western Union payments
- Arranging funds transfers across locations as required.
Audit and Statutory
- Performing compliance checks on internal systems
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts for all Austria entities
- Support the audit and related activities
- Propose and manage Navision and Change X development for Austria under the guidance of Group Finance management.
- Ensure systems deliver robust reporting based on accurate input within the required time
Sub Ledger Maintenance
- Posting of Money Transfer and Money Exchange Interfaces into Navision daily
- Reconciliation of the subagents Settlement / Activity Report
- Reconciliation of Sub Agent bank transfers to and from subagents
- Maintenance of Western Union Sub Agent ledgers
- Full suite of balance sheet reconciliations
- Posting of all necessary journals to account for accruals, prepayments, fixed assets, payroll etc.
- Ensuing 3 way tie out with Change X and Voyager and Navision
- Support the country manager in the pursuit of business development projects
- Ensure that existing commercial arrangements are optimized
- Ensuring that that pricing is effective across he range of products
- Work with country manager to create optimal pricing strategies increasing profitability
- Gathering and reporting of Airport Statistics
- Liaising with the Group Finance team to resolve variety of queries
- Reporting through on time with added value insights direct to Group Finance.
Qualified Accountant - several years experience in finance functions
Excellent English and German skills
Strong Excel and Microsoft Office product experience
Experience in Navision
For this role our client is willing to pay an annual gross salary of 48.000 Euro. Overpayment is possible.