Senior Frontend Developer (m/w/d)
Make a real impact in a striving start up
Work with state-of-the-art technologies
Our client is a fast growing IT start-up based in the heart of Vienna, offering state-of-the-art technology and striving for high-quality products in an emerging field. As a Senior Frontend Developer (m/w/d) you will be able to make a real impact in a young company.
- Become a member of an international team
- You are responsible for designing and implementing their systems
- You provide support in the architectural development of their platform
- You are committed to help continuously improve our client's development practices and agile development process
- You introduce your expertise across disciplines to further develop less experienced colleagues
- You actively participate to the technical/architectural decision-making
- English speakers welcome! You are benefiting from their inspiring, very international work environment!
- You are a developer with heart and soul
- You have experience working with web technologies and frameworks, especially React and Typescript
- Independence and the creation of positive working relationships are a matter of course for you
- You take pride that your code is clean and easily maintainable
- You always care about the security
- You have a good understanding of concepts of modern IT technology and the ability to best apply them in enhancing applications
Additionally it would be beneficial if you have some basic understanding or are willing to learn:
- Relational databases
- Our client is offering challenging topics and state-of-the-art technologies in which you can grow
- Flexible work arrangements including home office possibilities so that you can balance your working life and private life
- Work with international colleagues in a rapid growing start-up
- Steep career opportunities through continuous growth
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschließlich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.